Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sore as can be...-_-



Holy Geezusz. For the workout in the weights room today, it was, all on the abs. When we went through the stations and what you had to do, they looked sorta easy but we knew it wouldn't be entirely. When I got to the stations with my partner, we had to partner up, we started. And it was nothing easy. It was hella hard. I mean some workouts I could do, being I've done them plenty of times before. But some of them was
hard. the rest of the day was tiring. When I got home I was so wiped out from the day, also being I had been up for 24 hours, more or less [don't ask], so I hit the bed like no tomorrow. Woke up a while later, and my whole body is sore. You know when you clench your stomach/abs? Yeah, doing that hurts. And I sneezed, and believe it or not, you clench when you sneeze, so it hurt. Plus my back is sore. My upper arms are sore too. I think the only thing that isn't sore are my legs. And tomorrow, we have the beep test and then more arm workouts. For those that don't know what the beep test is, it's when you start at one side of the gym, school gym of course so that big ass clear gym, and when the beep goes you have to run to ther other side before the next beep. You have to keep going at it like that until you can't anymore. The catch is, there is always a catch of course. The catch is, the beeps get faster as you go.  So it gets harder because everything gets faster. Afterwards, usually people are right about dead, they're huffin and puffing sitting on the ground, gulping down as much water as possible. They allow us to go back in for another round if you want, and they add to your score level. Last Thursday, I went back in at level 10 or 11, and it was going so fast and I was already hella tired so I could only go back and fourth about four times, and that doesn't count, you ahve to make a full level for it to be added to your score. 
So yeah, also, I do the beep test every Thursday. And we're doing workouts for the whole week, good thing the week is almost over. =D
Just an update, byee.
Photos bye me. =]
-DS.

No comments: