Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Silverlining.



So. Amy and her dad migh tnot be able to come due to the fact of tickets BACK to their home would be so fucking much. Total being like. 3.2k for two people there and back within a four day span. Bullshit. Economy prices and stock prices are bullshit right now. I was just hoping it wouldn't effect us too much. But it did.
Silverlining.
New fucking plan. Is. Amy's dad goes alone. BUT. They keep ssaving up money for Amy to come later on. When they have enough money. My family picks her up from the airport. She stays here for as long as her family plans her to stay, then we drop her off at the airport. For her birthday. Withing those days she's here, we do the fucking list but with extra extra-ness. 

Great ass idea. i know. I am sooo smart.

Onto the next topic...
Jennifer found out what hot man's name is. Jay. not so hot. but as long as he's hot. I'll take itt.

Next topic.
I didn't go to school today.
Yesterday was Canadian  Thanksgiving. And my friends and I stuffed ourselves to the limit. =]

Anyways.
Yeah
ttyl.
-Jabine.
Photos by me.

No comments: