Sunday, October 26, 2008

=]

Baha, I know I haven't posted much lately, but it's been like, a busy-ish week, and when I had time I just wasn't in the mood to post any damned thing. You know that feeling rightt? but now, I decided to post cause Amy did. xD
What did I do this week?
Mr.W postponed the race to, Monday, tomorrow. I'm going to fuck up so badly. What else...
I went to FearFest friday night, got to my friends house by around 1 or 12 am, can't remember. We watched the Mist. I fell asleep, I was so dead. 
We chilled and decorated her house. 
That night she came to my house and we camped in the an extra extra room/living room with no TV. Baahaa. We watched; on the other side, TV room: Wanted, Death Race, The Strangers & Pineapple Express and a bit og the Love Guru, until about 2am. Then today we went to Party Packagers and looks at some shitt, the store was FILLED. And then we went to Claire's, I got me a nicee keychain thinger for my phone and some earrings.  Then we chilled at home, did a vlog for youtube, haven't put it up yet. 
It started hailing, chunks of ice. Got some footage of that too.
She left about an hour ago. AND yeah. =D
I don't really know what you guys would like to hear but I'll fill you in with something mroe substantial later. Byee.
-DS

1 comment:

Premature Combustion said...

You'd better fucking put that video on youtube soon bitch. : D XD