Saturday, October 4, 2008

One, Sometimes, Typical Saturday.



So, it's finally Saturday after a long-ish week. Classes bored me to death. Tests were like breathing, natural and easy, most of the time. Ha. So a week of working finally gets me time to be free.

So what did I do this Saturday?
Nothing. Great. I wasted my day like I had a week of freedom and I could just waste this one away. Hmm. Smart right?

It's typical of me. So I think.
There are about three typical Saturdays that could possibly happen.
UNO - I chill and sleep all day wasting my time, aka, today.
DOS - I got out with friends or spend time at someones house. Or sleepovers at my house. 
TRES - I go out to Window shopping alone. -_- HAHA. Which doesn't happen every too often. 
And I know I probably spelt those wrong but I'm not spanish like my ex. So, STFU.

Anyways. A little more to know, heheh.
-DS
Haha, yeah, I know, the photo is odd. LOL. I'm in the blue. xD It's too old for words. NO NOT THE GUY, THE GIRL. =] LOL

No comments: