Sunday, October 5, 2008

S-s-s-s-sunday!!??! ALREADY.

So it's Sunday, already. Dammit.
I did nothing. N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Oh well. Aside form that...I had an online fight with an ex-buddy of mine. We were fighting about the fact she treats one of our friends like sh*t. Haha. It was true. And the thing is she is LITERALLY dillusional at seeing it. So I talk to the friend we were fighting about today. I copy and paste basically everything that was said so the other girl can't tell her that I'm the bad guy in this. How could I be? And like, half the things the girl said were lies.
So the thing is the girl we're fighting about is both of our best friends. IN the girls book, me and her are only good friends, whatever she can't say what we are. So basically I got all the facts straight.
AHAH.

Anyways...something happier...
Countdown...
17 DAYS!
YAY. RIGHT?

Yeah, just a bit more blogging done today. HEHEHE.
-DS

No comments: