Monday, October 20, 2008

16 reasons why I hate the Jonas Brothers

16 reasons why I hate the Jonas Brothers:

1.) They're ugly. the ugliest people I've ever seen.
2.) They cant sing! I feel like I'm the only one to realize that.
3.) They try to sing like a "rockstar" should sing! Its dumb, cuz they are not rockstars
4.) Nick has a flesh eating monster on his head that he named HAIR.
5.) Joe thinks he's funny but he's not.
6.) Kevin is so ugly don't even get me started.
7.) Who's last name is JONAS? I mean seriously!
8.) They brain wash millions of girls, and they don't even realize that the Jonas Brothers cant sing.
9.) They are liars! They HAVE NOT been to the year 3000. 
10.) they are so stupid!! They know nothing zip, 0, zilch.
11.) It shouldn't be that hard to realize WHEN YOU CANT PULL OFF THE SKINNY JEANS LOOK!!!!
12.) Their 2 greatest hits are nothing but cheap copies from another boyband.
13.) One year from now they will be forgotten and replaced by another stupid little boyband.
14.) They are the most overrated popband ever
15.) Their guitarr riffs are sadly cliche and basic. nothing but basic chords and the same beat played over and over and over again....
16.)They are supposed to be MUSICIANS! So they should concentrate on music! Not looking like gay fags with tragically low testosterone levels...AND trying to get crushed on by millions of girls. 

3 comments:

Premature Combustion said...

You've basically said everything I've ever wanted.
Mad props.

Katii! said...

JONAS BROTHERS = LIFEEEE . dont diss em babey :)

DiscolouredSkittlesz said...

Lmfao-Me and you think alike.

KATII, WTH. LOL. THEN I GIVE AWAY MY LIFE.