Saturday, October 11, 2008

Back In The Groove.


So what happened within the last like five-ish days? I'm glad you asked.

Barely anything happened. Surprising eh? 
Well actually. I had a little over two hour conversation with Amy. ^_^ That was fun. 
Uhm...Went to my gay classes and had a french test that was four pages long and the pages were abnormally long so you COULD say about six pages. I finished in time with ten-fifteen minutes to spare. I would have gotten out my phone or MP3 or something. But nahhh. I just talked to my friends the whole time waiting for the people to finish. =]
What else...
OH!
My friend Jennifer and I had a like, from 6pm-12am conversation and the last two were about trying to find out this hot guys name. One of her brothers' friends. Buut for the whole time we called him "hot man" she told me everything that happened. And shit. I swear I would have thought he was playfully flirting with her or just being cruelly, sarcastically, funny. Either or.  
But yeah. I haven't had much to do lately. Long weekend for Canadians. THANKSGIVING. Going to Jennifer's Thanksgiving Party of course hoping that hot man could drop by. =]
Though he said he had to have Thanksgiving with his family. BUT Jen's brother's friends are coming over, some of them so we can hope that at least ONE is hot. Haha. if not, I'll probably to do something crazy just to catch the non-hot brothers friends for fun. HAHA. 

Well. Yeah. As you can tell I'm in a hppy girl-ish mood. O_O Heheh. Well. I'll fill you in later. 
-DS
-Picture collage-ing by me, first two photos on left by me. ^_^

No comments: