Thursday, October 2, 2008

OMG.


I am so tired right now. I wanna sleep. But I have like, three pages of work to type out and a french essay to write up and do a good copy in class tomorrow. Doesn't sound like too much, but when it comes to someone like me, who can collapse into a deep sleep at any moment, it's a LOT. I'll keep procastinating to the point where I don't finish it and get a zero tomorrow. -_- And that'll suck. I'm not going to fool myself and say, "Yeah I'll do it in an hour or so." Cause it's a lie. So instead I say. "Maybe in like, four or five hours I'll maybe type a couple sentences. Prolly won't but, maybe."
Makes it only the slightest bit better. 
And you wonder why I do a blog instead of homework? It takes me time to answer, and actually work on that crap. This is all on my own. XD
Plus I think I'll pass out. LOL.
But really, I'll just tell my non-stop bugging friends online who like, literally won't give a minute for me to even answer that I have to go and then like, go to take a nap for like, four or five hours. Heheh. My plan is absolute. =]
Anyways, that's all I gotta say for now. G'Napping. =] LOLOL
-DS.Photos Bye me. =]

No comments: