Tuesday, September 30, 2008

^_^ So...


I have officially, messed up my sleeping habits. When I got home yesterday I fell asleep at like, 3-ish, and was asleep until 12-ish, only because I had been up for a good twenty four hours without sleep. Heheh...I am such a fool. Oh well.
It's going to be 4am in a bit and then I will officially have two hours before my usual wake up time would be. 
In other news, great start to the week, no work to be brought home to do. First semester is easier than last year. Shouldn't it be escalating? Whatever.
We had to go to the wight rooms instead of football, will be for the whole week, I don't have anything against working out it's just, I'm skinny enough. Not to brag, I mean I am unfit when it comes to physical activities, aka, sports; but not so much to the point where I suck. I was lifting weights with about five of my friends we all took around 10-15 pound weights, yeah, a little too much whatever, I was having no trouble, I took 12 pound weights, with my right hand but when it came to lifting up the weight with my left hand, I swear I became physically challenged, haha. I guess I have to work on my left arm, more so my upper body strength. Not the best I want it. 
Then again, we can't all be perfect and look how we want to be, it takes hard work and right now, I don't have time for that. I got classes to go to and work to finish, and soon a shitload of essays.
 I got an essay in french. It's due...Monday? Next Monday I think, teacher decided to push it up. 
The catch is, [there's always a catch] we have to do all the work in class! Bullshit. -_-
The idiots my friends can be sometimes were like "I can't do this! I hate working on shit in class...blah, blah, blah." And I was like "Guys, stfu. Just do the work at home, right?" they all nod and I continue "Then bring the copy to class and just re-copy it to look like you're doing work. Done with." And they were all like "Wow! Great idea, J." Sighs.
Anyways. It's all I have to say at almost 4am in the morning. 
-DS
Photos by me. =]

No comments: