Sunday, September 28, 2008

DS - That's me! =]

I guess proper introductions are in order, right?
Well, I'm commonly known as DiscolouredSkittlesz.
But for real, my name is Jabine. And I'm pleased you stumbled upon my blogs. 
Of course before hand, let me warn you they may not be all happy and open at times. 
Not everyone is just sugar, diamonds and crystals all the time right?
I guess you could say, I'm a more real person. With hard times, good times and flat out hilarious times that happen at any random moment and I do my best to blog them and to remember them. 
That's where you come in right? You get to go along with my life and read the joyous and hard times I live all the time.
So a bit about me.
My name is Jabine.
I live in Canada.
I'm outgoing, crazy and hyper almost all the time but you probably couldn't tell from writing unless I put a bunch of OMFG! AHHHHHHHH WAHOOOO. Type things, but in writing I am reserved a lot. 
I'm not sure if I will blog a LOT because half the thing I'll blog will have to be done first right?
So I'll be out making and doing things to blog about, mmkay? So don't wait up. I'll blog you later, byee. <3
With all my love, 
DiscolouredSkittlesz.

No comments: