Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just a heads up...

I seem to take a notice to blogs whenever I stumble upon them. And usually it only takes a couple posts for me to want to "follow" a.k.a, I'd be a fan pretty easily. I mean, I am new to this and all but I catch on quick. So don't get scared if you're like only one of three or four that I decide to "follow". 
Mmkay? Kay.
I have a feeling I'll be posting a lot in my nights of boredom. ^_^
Not that I think people will read or anything but, you never know, right?
I don't do the sub4sub thing just so you know.

I think I'm taking advantage of my free weekend a little too much, I'm messing up my sleeping habits. xD
Oh well, tons of work to do too. Then again, I called it a "sick day" on Friday. And it turned out later on I actually became sick for a bit. My throat is killin, aha. It's what I get I guess. 
talk to you soon.
-DS

No comments: