Sunday, September 28, 2008

Already?


I guess blogging is something I enjoy because within the first day I have made four blogs, not including this one of course. Awesome. I bet I have more blogs than someone who started a year ago. Then again, when I sign up for something, I use it. 

I guess right now, I am in a better mood than how I was last night, not that it was bad but too much deep thinking can get you lost. 

Since my title is "Already?"...
My first part was about how I already have four posts.
BUT.
I have something else to add.
It's already Sunday, therefore, Monday tomorrow. Ugh. -_- I hate having to get up early, and I'm sure I'm not alone. Working all day. This sucks. As bad as I hate it. It's better than staying home and then having twice as much to do the next day. At least, I don't have essays yet, thank god my classes are easy right now, but next semester is going to be like Hell. I wish I could get some balance of hard and easy but no. That's what they don't want for me. It's like jogging through the park, easy but then next thing you know, a big ass hill I can't avoid. Darn it. 

Oh well, when you gotta deal, you gotta deal. 
I'll keep you updated, whoever there is to care. =]
-DS.
Again, the photos are by me, I like photography. ^_^

No comments: